Sunday, April 4, 2010

First Post

I'm finding myself hitting backspace and deleting what I've written, looking for better thoughts. That's because its my First Post and its kind of awkward. The fact that I'm not a native speaker is definitely not helping. Using English instead of Polish I'm hoping for a broader audience. Also a bit of practice never hurts, right ?

This is something I've been wanting to do for quite some time. Create my own blog that is. The reasons ? Quite a few so I'm gonna dot out some of  them :

  • Blogs are cool,
  • I'd like to express myself some more and drawing is not an option.
The next ones touch the title of my blog, which is "Programmer wannabe" :
  • Programming is cool,
  • I'd like my path to becoming a Programmer to be 'saved' somewhere, what place better that The Internet ?
  • I'd like others to know they are facing similar problems and maybe even find some answers here.
What will my blog be about ? A bit about me and a bit more about programming. The languages I'm interested in at the moment are (in priority) : Java, Haskell, C/C++ and Python. If I had to order them by the level I am proficient in them, it'd be something like this : C/C++, Java, Python, Haskell.

Other things which I'm interested in and you are probably not are games, books, anime and some other stuff.
I might mention some of them on occasion.

Enough for now. Can't wait for my next, more concrete post, so I'm gonna finish now. Probably get back to some explanations later.

One last thing : please don't be too outraged by the mistakes I'll (or already did) make. Although I'd love you to correct me if I'm wrong in any (linguistic/syntactic/conceptional/other) way.

No comments:

Post a Comment